Internal Arts Curriculum
Shao-Lin is also unique for it's depth of Internal Breathing training.
Our school teaches Tai Chi, Pa Kua, Hsing I and more...
Qigong or Chi Kung is an aspect of traditional Chinese medicine involving the coordination of different breathing patterns with various physical postures and motions of the body.
...including, numerous Tai Chi Styles such as:
* Tai Chi Chuan (Grand Ultimate Fist)
*Combined 24 Posture Style
* Yang Style Tai Chi
* Chen Style Tai Chi
* Tai Chi Weapons - Straight Sword, Fan
...as well as advanced, Internal Classical Styles, such as Pa Kua and Hsing I:
* Pa Kua Chang (8 Changes of the Palms)
* Hsing I Chuan (Mind/Form Fist)
* Fu Chia Chien( Buddha Family Fist)
* Pa Kua Weapons - Staff
* Ta Mo's I Chin Ching (Muscle-Tendon Change Classic)
* Hua To's Five Animal Frolics (Wu Hsing Chuan)
* Yueh Fei's 18 Continous Postures (Se Pa Kwan)
...again, to name a few.
Many doctors recommend Tai Chi for stress...We have exactly what you're looking for.
We offer Tai Chi classses on Tuesday and Thursday
as well as,
a Meditation/Chi Kung Class on Saturday.